Changing a job is a regular norm for a young guy. However, it is not my case. I have been staying at the same job for nine years after graduating from college. It is quite comfortable for me. Even though there is still lots of challenges lying ahead of me if I stay at the same job, I don't think I will learn much new things at all. So I decided to look around and find a new job. I will start my new job on April 16. It will be a new start to build trust with new co-workers and bosses. I'll still hold on to my integrity and working ethic in the new job. Self evaluation is important and I should always stay focus and evaluate my career goal and self-satisfaction.
Work is just a work! I heard this a lot from older people. I have started to experience and realize why people said it. It does not mean I give up at work. There is that much you can do at work, don't push yourself too hard, do what you possibly can but still able to enjoy family/personal time after work.
-Fui
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck for your new JOB :)
ReplyDelete