Saturday, May 8, 2010

Heading M'sia in a few days

It's a wonderful mild sunny weekend in Dallas. High is 75. We're done with shopping before going home in a few days. It should be a pleasant trip. We plan on going to Bali and Singapore for sight-seeing and visiting. We heard so much interesting events and places in Bali. So we're excited to check that out. On the other hand, we'd like to check out Singapore for our next dwelling home.

Our last visit to Malaysia was in Feb 08. That time we went home to get married. We took our pre-wedding photo back then in Melaka and KL. In this trip we want to look at the real album for sure. We still enjoy looking at the electronic pictures periodically. It was definitely a fun experience and it's worth the money I paid for.

======================================

Today Sze Min told me a few words while I was finding a parking spot in NorthPark Mall. "Patience will bring you great fortune". It hits me so deep that I understand them well but I have lost many money making opportunities because of impatience. This is so true this week as the market was going down so much starting from Tues to Friday. I didn't hold on to my winning trades long enough to maximize the profit. Anyway, I still like what I have achieved. I am still learning to be "patient" as times come.

No comments:

Post a Comment