March 19, 2010 was an important day to me. I have experienced a soul, Michael, who was one of my closest companions, passed away. It was dreadful and sad. I held on to my emotion throughout the day. I recomposed my thoughts at work as my mind was utterly blank. I recall the sweet memories we spent together: happy and cute look, naughty behavior, mischief attention and high note meowing. It was my first and the sweetest pet of my life. We have spent good quality time together for past 6 years and it was a turning point for me to appreciate a cat. He filled up my life with extraordinary experience. I felt happy as it was a relief for him. He was ill and has lost the quality of life. From this experience, I truly realize that I need to treasure every moment of my life. Appreciate my closest families and friends and spend good quality time with them. I have no regrets.
Farewell Michael, RIP. We’ll miss you!
-Fui
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment