It has been 18 years since I last performed on stage. I have already forgotten the excitement and uneasiness each time I have to do that when I was young. This time I actually did it at 31 yo. It is a mix of excitement, proud and nervousness inside me. Revisitting such an experience at different level in my life was utterly brilliant and refreshing. The performance was played by a group of guitar class students and we played five classical songs together. I am happy with the play and we were all having fun on the stage. We just played as a regular practice session. The last song was played in fullness as everybody knew it was a last song. I actually enjoyed the last piece of music. In the end the audience was delighted and giving a loud applaud. The experience was again unforgettable and sweet. I don't see myself not to do it again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8SnW__3OrM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwlK7MC-ElA
-Fui
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment