Friday, April 17, 2009

Raining Day...

Haven't had the time to sit down and relax for a while... Last night, I promised myself to just do nothing on my day off, Spring rain is always wonderful... it's cleanses the dust accumulated from last year, wash away the dirt and stagnant energy.



Today is a special day, with a cup of hot chai with Jane Moheit's CD... the raining day breath something new into my life. As if all the unhappiness and dissappointment were never there in a first place. Michael was rubbing my leg... I gave him a pet on his head, to hear him purr and tail hang up high, I know he's a happy cat. it's amazing how this rain can make me feel so wonderful.
I'm never satisfy with my own yard work... where's the art and beauty in it - does it really require a lot of money? but for sure, at the beginning I've spent plenty of time trying to straighten up everything. Now, I'm 1/2 retire from it, coz I've found a part-time servant from home :P not exactly, he does complaints a lot though... -___-" But I see something different today, a new energy, something fresh is budding! some of them bloom incredibly, especially the lavender... the flower buds are everywhere~ atriums are growing! cone flower came back after winter.



This is not a gloomy raining day... it smells fresh, and I know all is going well.. all is well..

No comments:

Post a Comment